Filter Aid or Diatomaceous earth consists of fossilized remains of diatoms, a type of hard-shelled algae. Filter Aid is used as a filtration aid, mild abrasive in products including metal polishes and toothpaste, mechanical insecticide, absorbent for liquids, matting agent for coatings, reinforcing filler in plastics and rubber, anti-block in plastic films, porous support for chemical catalysts, cat litter, activator in blood clotting studies, a stabilizing component of dynamite, and a thermal insulator.
Jual Filter Aid
Filter Aid of diatomaceous earth is different, with varying blends of pure diatomaceous earth combined with other natural clays and minerals. The Filter Aid diatoms in each deposit contain different amounts of silica, depending on the age of the deposit. The species of diatom may also differ among deposits. Filter Aid of diatom is dependent upon the age and paleo-environment of the deposit. the shape of a diatom is determined by its species. Jual Filter Aid
Filter Aids deposits are from the Miocene age and contain a species of diatom. Filter Aid diatoms approximately 12 to 13 million years old and have a small globular shape. Filter Aid deposit containing diatoms from this age can provide many more benefits than that of an older deposit. Filter Aid diatoms from the Eocene age are not as effective in their ability to absorb fluids because older diatoms recrystallize, their small pores becoming filled with silica. Filter Aid Diatomite forms by the accumulation of the amorphous silica (opal, SiO2·nH2O) remains of dead diatoms (microscopic single-celled algae) in lacustrine or marine sediments.
USES AND APPLICATION
Filter Aid or Diatomaceous earth commercially used in several industry :
- Filter Aid granulated diatomaceous earth is a basic raw material simply crushed for convenient packaging
- Filter Aid milled or micronized diatomaceous earth is especially fine between 10 µm to 50 µm and used for insecticides.
- Filter Aid calcined diatomaceous earth is raw material is heat-treated and activated for filters.
- Filter Aid in Abrasive is as a very mild abrasive and has been used both in toothpaste and in metal polishes, also in some facial scrubs
- Filter Aid in Pest control Diatomite is used as an insecticide, due to its abrasive and physico-sorptive properties. fine powder absorbs lipids from the waxy outer layer of insects’ exoskeletons, causing them to dehydrate. Arthropods die as a result of the water pressure deficiency, based on Fick’s law of diffusion.
- Filter Aid works against gastropods and commonly employed in gardening to defeat slugs. However, since slugs inhabit humid environments, efficacy is very low. Filter Aids is mixed with an attractant or other additives to increase its effectiveness.
- Filter Aid thermal properties enable it to be used as the barrier material in some fire resistant safes. It is also used in evacuated powder insulation for use with cryogenics. Diatomaceous earth powder is inserted into the vacuum space to aid in the effectiveness of vacuum insulation.
- Filter Aids Diatomaceous earth in Catalyst use as a support for catalysts, serving to maximize a catalyst’s surface area and activity. example, nickel, can be supported on the material to improve its activity as a hydrogenation catalyst.
- Filter Aids or diatomaceous earth in Use in agriculture is used for grain storage as an anticaking agent, as well as an insecticide. Filter Aids is approved by the Food and Drug Administration as a feed additive to prevent caking.
Jual Filter Aid
- Specification Product
- Technical Data Sheet (TDS)
- Certificate of Analysis (COA)
- Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
- Sertifikat Halal atau Kosher
- Grade Type : Food Grade, Food Additive, BP 2000 dan USP Grade, Pharmaceutical Grade
- Flow Chart Production
- Good Manufacturing Processes (GMP)
PT. SAMIRASCHEM INDONESIA
Jalan Raya Lapangan Tembak No.2
Cibubur Jakarta Timur 13720
Tel : +62-21-8718222
Fax : +62-21-8718222
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.samiraschem.com