Carnauaba consists of aliphatic esters (40 wt%), ω-hydroxycarboxylic acids (13.0 wt%), diesters of 4-hydroxycinnamic acid (21.0 wt%), and fatty alcohols (12 wt%). carnauba is the high content of diesters as well as methoxycinnamic acid are predominantly derived from acids and alcohols in the C26-C30 range. Carnaauba is commercial have several grades, with code T1, T3, and T4, all depending on the purity. Purification Carnauaba with in three step by filtration, centrifugation, and bleaching.
CHEMICAL AND PHYSICAL PROPERTIES
- INCI name is Copernicia cerifera
- Carnauba E Number is E903.
- Melting point: 82–86 °C or 180–187 °F
- Relative density is about 0.97
- Hardest of natural waxes.
- Insoluble in water, soluble on heating in ethyl acetate and in xylene, and practically insoluble in ethyl alcohol.
Jual Carnauba Wax Emulsion Food Grade
USE AND APPLICATION
- Carnauaba can produce a glossy finish such is used in automobile waxes, shoe polishes, dental floss, food products such as sweets, instrument polishes, and floor and furniture waxes and polishes, especially when mixed with beeswax and with turpentine.
- Carnauba Use for paper coatings is the most common application and commonly used in its purest form as a coating on speedboat hulls to enhance speed and aid in handling in salt water environments. Carnauba is also the main ingredient in surfboard wax, combined with coconut oil.
- Carnauaba as an ingredient in cosmetics formulas where it is used to thicken lipstick,eye shadow, foundation, deodorant, eyeliner, mascara, various skin care preparations, sun care preparations. Because of its hypoallergenic and emollient properties as well as its shine,
- Carnauaba is the finish of choice for most briar tobacco or smoking pipes. It produces a high gloss finish when buffed on to wood. This finish dulls with time rather than flaking off is the case with most other finishes used. Jual Carnauba Wax
Supplier Distributor Carnauba Wax di Indonesia
- Carnauaba combined with other waxes (principally beeswax) to treat and waterproof many leather products where carnauaba provides a high-gloss finish and increases leather’s hardness and durability.
- Carnauaba used in the pharmaceutical industry as a tablet-coating agent with Adding the carnauaba wax aids in the swallowing of tablets for patients. small amount 30 grams for a 300 kg batch is sprinkled onto a batch of tablets after they have been sprayed and dried. carnauba wax and tablets are then tumbled together for a few minutes before being discharged from the tablet-coating machine.
- Carnauaba used on phonograph cylinders as a replacement for a mixture of paraffin and beeswax.
- Carnauaba may be used as a mold release agent for manufacture of fibre-reinforced plastics. An aerosol mold release agent is formed by dissolving carnauaba in a solvent. Unlike silicone or PTFE, carnauba is suitable for use with liquid epoxy, epoxy molding compounds (EMC), and some other plastic types and generally enhances their properties. Carnauba wax is not very soluble in chlorinated or aromatic hydrocarbons. Jual Carnauba Wax
Harga Carnauba Wax Murah
- Specification Product
- Technical Data Sheet (TDS)
- Certificate of Analysis (COA)
- Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
- Sertifikat Halal atau Kosher
- Grade Type : Food Grade, Food Additive, BP 2000 dan USP Grade, Pharmaceutical Grade
- Flow Chart Production
- Good Manufacturing Processes (GMP) Jual Carnauba Wax
PT. SAMIRASCHEM INDONESIA
Jalan Raya Alternatif Cibubur
Ruko Kranggan Permai Blok 16 /33
Tel : +62-21-22179178
Fax : +62-21-22179178
Website : www.samiraschem.com